Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Experienced Electronics Technician Wanted

Old 04-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Experienced Electronics Technician Wanted

Marine Sonic Technology, Ltd., of Gloucester has immediate openings for two full time electronics technicians, experienced only. We are looking for two people to replace me (yes, me) for QA, repair, and production testing of specialty sonar electronics.

Now for the laundry list:
Must be able to operate standard test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, function generator, etc) and be able to perform board level troubleshooting, testing, and repair. Must have a working knowledge of analog, digital logic, and mixed signal (D/A, A/D, microcontroller) circuits, and be able to work off of circuit board schematics and wiring diagrams. Most work will be done on production circuit boards, with some wiring and electronics integration. Excellent solder skills with surface mount soldering experience required.
No programming, network, or IT skills necessary; we have other people for that stuff.
And yes, I will be training both technicians to take over my position.

Please contact me directly if you or someone you know would like to submit a resume or would like more information.
Email me, cdonahue@marinesonic.com or call 804-693-9602 and ask to speak with someone about the electronics technician openings. You can also PM me here or email me at my personal address.

Pay based on qualifications and experience I assume, I'm not sure about that one..

Last edited by Fabrik8; 04-18-2005 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:43 AM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Experienced Electronics Technician Wanted

Bump, tell all your friends.. We need help..