Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need AC repair..anybody know any good places?

Old 06-08-2005, 07:09 AM
Audio18
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need AC repair..anybody know any good places?

Originally Posted by chapter8
its a 90, dont I like have to convert it or some bullshit like that?
Uh yeah, that might be a problem. I would refer to the suggestion to just put the top down.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:13 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Audio18
I would refer to the suggestion to just put the top down.

BTW: I got ripped off on the radio trim piece. It's been a couple weeks since I sent the money... so I'm assuming i'm not getting it. I'll order a new one this week I guess.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Audio18
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris4130

BTW: I got ripped off on the radio trim piece. It's been a couple weeks since I sent the money... so I'm assuming i'm not getting it. I'll order a new one this week I guess.
No problem, just let me know what you can find. I'll be happy to help when you find one.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:17 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

capitol auto glass is on midlothian right across from cap. i have no idea if you got r12 or 134. appreantly there are different looking fittings but i dont know them off hand. as for needing ac.. i had a miata and the top down sitting at a stop light in 90 degree weather SUCKS if ya dont have the ac kinda helpin keep ya cool. not to mention those fucking seats are sweat factories. but DAMN that car was fun
Old 06-08-2005, 10:39 AM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

im havin the same problem. but my compressor is fucked so im just gunna convert to the new shit cuz the price wouldnt be that much more than fixing what i have. but if theres a cheaper place then bum. chapter if get it done lemme know how it went.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:45 AM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

if you just need a charge i can do that....im in reston
Old 06-08-2005, 06:35 PM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

come on now terry you gotta be hardcore like me and NOT use a/c!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:46 PM
DSM8 U
Registered Member

DSM8 U has disabled reputation

i wish i had AC.....lol, but yea id say goto "Mr. COOL" next to the auto glass place across from CAP....i took a delivery of food to him once....i wanna say it was like around $20 to get it taken care of