Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Civic GT-R YO!

Old 06-20-2005, 09:40 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Civic GT-R YO!

Originally Posted by JerseyV
and why go through all the lengths to do that to your car, and leave the front end stock?
It's quite simple actually. If he beats you in a race... you just got beat by a GTR, now if he loses and you look in your rear view mirror... you only beat a civic.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by 1SlowSi
The reason for the GTR badge is because of the real skyline taillights.
is this your car... or was that a sad attempt at a joke? whichever is the case you still failed at life.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:59 PM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by drive
i really hope you are kidding the first night i saw that thing the god damn steelies had massive amounts of yellow overspray from ewhere he painted that shit in his back yard as well as the horrible gaps everywhere
well it's got volks in the rear now... and steelies up front... the color match looked good to me and I really didn't see any overspray... but then again... paint isn't really my strong point...
Old 06-20-2005, 03:54 PM
turbo98
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

That's black nugget's friend....haha dimed you out....
Old 06-20-2005, 04:47 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by turbo98
damn chad.he blew up your spot
Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
oh and i think i saw you on p.a. rd today. you were speeding up to catch a old z28?
no i was on pa road today but i wasnt trying to mess around with anyone.i was messing around with an old mercedes deisel my one of my teachers was in and hes was fuckin around but other than that no............was there a gold s14 behind me?
Old 06-20-2005, 05:42 PM
Black Nugget
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turbo98
rofl.. all good
yeah thats my boy eddie, we were in speedline together back in either 01 or 02, cant remember which year. non-the-less, all car shit aside he's a prety good guy. just has a much different style in cars & ways to mod shit than i do