Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

motorcycle wreck!!!!

Old 06-15-2005, 06:13 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D
Default Re: motorcycle wreck!!!!

Did anyone see what happened on damn neck rd yesterday? or on 64 right after the indian river rd east exit? i was stuck in traffic for both and it sucked..as for the bike accident i hope hes ok my grandpa laid his bike down in order to avoid involving another biker in an accident and he shattered both of his knee caps...but he was riding again in 8 months...hes a tough dude even if he is 69 this year...crazy vietnam sniper..
Old 06-15-2005, 08:04 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts
Wink Re: motorcycle wreck!!!!

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Which bike was yours? the 1 with the flames or the other 1..?

Both were pretty sweet but the 1 with the flames looked fucking beautiful..
neither?i have an old school 70s honda chopper.cb 750 bored out to 836cc.coffin tank, 9 ft long candy orange with gold flakes(old paint,will redo this winter!)drag pipes.it sounds like a few lawnmowers on crack,you would definately know it if you saw it or heard it.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:56 AM
stang4ever

stang4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

update--- as much info as i have anyway. hes out of the hospital and feeling ok but has to go back for surgery. the messed up part is he woke up in the hospital with a ticket for following to close. what is that about. anyway what actually happened was he was behind an suv and couldnt see what was coming at about 50. at the last second the suv swerved into the next lane and the cars infront of him where at a complete stop. he had no were to go. he locked up the tires but still slammed into the back of the vehicle infront of him. there waiting to find out if the bikes totaled or not.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:48 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gilligan
neither?i have an old school 70s honda chopper.cb 750 bored out to 836cc.coffin tank, 9 ft long candy orange with gold flakes(old paint,will redo this winter!)drag pipes.it sounds like a few lawnmowers on crack,you would definately know it if you saw it or heard it.
Ahh ok then.. Got you mixed up for some other guys.. I guess they just opened up a shop up on Witchduck..
Old 06-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Aggression
stop projecting

Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression

damn, thanks for the update man!

That just sucks...there has to be something he can do about it. I mean I guess they would just stay with the fact that he was following to closely and say if he wasn't this could have been avoided. But if you can't see in front and the guy swerves at the last minute and the car in front of him is stopped dead! I mean come on.

I hope everything works out for him!
Old 06-19-2005, 10:13 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: motorcycle wreck!!!!

Originally Posted by Aggression
damn, thanks for the update man!

That just sucks...there has to be something he can do about it. I mean I guess they would just stay with the fact that he was following to closely and say if he wasn't this could have been avoided. But if you can't see in front and the guy swerves at the last minute and the car in front of him is stopped dead! I mean come on.

I hope everything works out for him!
just glad to hear hes not hurt more than he is!!
Old 06-20-2005, 11:36 AM
stang4ever

ya. the ticket was just one of those kick him while hes down. but i guess they give that ticket any time you rearend someone. he said he had a 2 car buffer but at 50 its kinda hard to stop to quickly.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Aggression
stop projecting

Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression

Originally Posted by stang4ever
i guess they give that ticket any time you rearend someone.
Generally that statement is correct! Unless of course your are a tuner like we are.

I got rearended in feb by some lady on 64 exit ramp to get onto 264. When the cop got on the scene the VERY first thing he did was walk around my car and then proceeded to tell me how many tickets he could give me for the mods I have done to my car...never stopped to ask any of us if we were ok or anything or if we needed an ambulance! I mean I could have been bleeding from my eyesockets and he wouldn't have given 2 shits less.

Then he gets us together to find out what happened and the first thing he asked me was did I whip into the lane and spike my brakes to cause the woman to rear end me?!!?!?!?!?!

Ok at this point it was clear to me that this guy hates US ( all tuners alike) and doesn't even give the lady that hit me a ticket at all! The lady even told the cop that I was in front of her the whole time and she just looked down for a second and then BAM!!! Admitted it was her fault! I regret not getting his name to report his ass!

So yes the statement is usually true about getting a ticket for following too closely....but not always!
Old 06-21-2005, 11:42 AM
stang4ever

wow that is seriously messed up. to bad you couldnt have fried him for that one. he deserved it. i had a cop once cut me off in an unmarked car and almost side swipe me so i flicked her off not realizing it was a cop. then 15 miles down the road she pulls me for speeding and had the nerve to say if i hadnt flicked her off she wouldnt have pulled me over.