Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

body/paint shop

Old 06-15-2005, 08:27 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: body/paint shop

Originally Posted by Rosco The Iroc
WHAT!! THIS JAM? The pic was takin on the same day as the wing pic. LAST FRI

True 95% of the prep was done and they said you did a good job, every shop does things a little diffenrt. So he did shoot the rest of the body? I was there @ 3 and he said he do it today. Good he said he was going to and did, how refreshing but so far he's done what he when said he do it! The windshield is in. The plan is POSSABLE finish this Fri but I think next week is more like it, Marble stripes are still going to get done. @ least he's not moving at the speed of VDOT.
cool!looks good so far,fact remains if someone brought me that car in the condition you brought it to them,it would also move very quickly.add the fact that we all were a little burned out on this project and your attitude did not help the motivation factor.i dont think you realize how much progress we had actually made on your car in the last two weeks before you decided to yoke it out.granted it did take a long time to get to that point due to some personal issues on my side(baby duty,employee issues,ect).i do appologize for this and realize that my personal issues dont concern you or your car,on the other hand i also want you to realize how close to completion we really were.
in closing ,i thought we had settled this when the car had left the shop.i hope the car turns out good,as im sure it will.i worked for that guy years ago,he does do things a little differently,but hes just as anal as i am if not more!(thats a complement)i think it was a little silly to take it when you did,but what is done is done.if there is anything i can do to help,let me know.i would just like to squash this once and for all.

by the way if its any help there is a90-91 rs at u wrench it with great ground effects/door caps.looked very complete last weekend,was going to call you but then this goofy shit got started up?
Old 06-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Rosco The Iroc
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

Sorry for theadjacking BTW.
The tires are Goodyear F1-D3's.
Sure you got burnout it was more than you might normaly do. Your right I got a attitude but nice ran out @ 6 months. I hope people realise that I unhappy with the time it took and that your not the type of painter that piss-can a car and call it show job.
Sorry but with the 3 new cars you got in and all the promises, ok maybe not a promise but I'll do this ____ I don't see how you would of made the same progress that
AUTO-GRAPHICKS on Bonnie Rd 431-0605 has made.
He did try to change my stripes but I had to explain again how I wanted them. Before I had them fixed-

Last edited by Rosco The Iroc; 06-16-2005 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:05 AM
nushine_drifter
OH SO SHINEY!

nushine_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point

check out nushine paint and body