Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Is 00CivicGirl?

Old 06-28-2005, 08:15 AM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is 00CivicGirl?

Im trying to go to bristol I proably wont know for sure if i am going until 4 days before.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:34 AM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Yah I'm already registered and paid up... I will probably go up there for the Thursday night street fight on the 7th to try and dial everything as well.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:03 AM
JDM03
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
Yah I'm already registered and paid up... I will probably go up there for the Thursday night street fight on the 7th to try and dial everything as well.
I don't know much about the Power Street class. Is that the class where you have to have street tires? we won't be going down there until Saturday morning. Just in case you haven't ran at Bristol yet practice staging with your braking brake......if I didn't last year I would roll out of the beams!!

Oh yeah fc735-- I asked Chris who you are and he said he remembered that race......and of course you won it only had the LS in it then

Last edited by JDM03; 06-28-2005 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:22 PM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Yah in power street you can only have one power adder and BFG drag radials… I doubt I would come close to being competitive in power street so I’m just going open session.

As for the ebrake, yah last year I managed to make a run or two with the emergency break partially on through my 60’…

I’m going to try some hill/toe action when I go back up and see how that works out…