Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lucas Creek in NN

Old 09-02-2005, 08:48 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lucas Creek in NN

Originally Posted by volvo master R
my mum totaly got a ticket there like three times got away twice the third time she said that there was no sign and at the time there wasnt saying that the speed changed but they fixed that i would say how fast were you really goin in the first place cuz my mom got pulled for goin frikin like 35
lock/ban/kill
Old 09-02-2005, 08:51 AM
_TTeaser_

_TTeaser_ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blaxican25
lock/ban/kill

Hey blaxican - although I never liked most of your posts and never met you, happy birthday man (not sure if you put the right date but I saw it from the homepage).

Be nice man - you're getting old. Peace bro!
Old 09-02-2005, 08:58 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by _TTeaser_
Hey blaxican - although I never liked most of your posts and never met you, happy birthday man (not sure if you put the right date but I saw it from the homepage).

Be nice man - you're getting old. Peace bro!
THanks, and yeah, it's correct.

There's a time for being nice, and there's a time for smacking someone in the back of the head for posting in a thread from a year ago.