Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cheapest gas of my life!

Old 09-03-2005 | 09:12 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheapest gas of my life!

Originally Posted by fc735
but you wouldnt have admitted that you got it for less then advertised?

no wonder no one is honest anymore

like you would have gone inside and paid normal price
Old 09-04-2005 | 06:42 AM
Lord_Vegeta
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

I know....Fu*k outta here. With gas prices raising every time the sun goes up and down I don't care about honesty because they are getting the best of people by these high gas prices. Freakin cockaroaches make me sick!
Old 09-04-2005 | 07:42 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

but you wouldnt have admitted that you got it for less then advertised?

no wonder no one is honest anymore
haha no way would i admit that. I've been screwed over enough paying these high prices so they owe me
Old 09-04-2005 | 07:49 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Lord_Vegeta
I know....Fu*k outta here. With gas prices raising every time the sun goes up and down I don't care about honesty because they are getting the best of people by these high gas prices. Freakin cockaroaches make me sick!
do you know why they are rising? and dont feed me this Bush bullshit either. you know how many offshore rigs were damaged in Katrina? the two pipelines that were disabled due to power outages? the incredibly overtaxed refinery network that was shattered by losing 2 of them?

personally, i feel that we needed this high pricing. it will make you realize how dependent you really are on petroleum, and how we as a nation need to come up with a good solution.

last time we had a gas shortage, there were several changes in the way automobiles were made. granted, they sucked, but there were quite a few technology inprovements that came about from the 70's gas crunch.

be glad you dont have a fuel ration yet. or did you even know or hear about that time period?

Originally Posted by LOCO
like you would have gone inside and paid normal price

yes, i would have. i was raised with this thing called honesty and integrity, which obviously isnt taught anymore.
Old 09-04-2005 | 07:58 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

yes, i would have. i was raised with this thing called honesty and integrity, which obviously isnt taught anymore.

In my opinion, chances are high that if you went in and brought it to their attention, they would thank you and let you go on your way and not ask you for the correct amount.. but they would make sure that shit was fixed before they were really hurting from the mistake.

I've actually had that happen before, but it wasn't quite as big of a glitch as this guys was. Premium was a buck less than the other octanes.. I went in to ask about it and they didn't realize it was like that. They thanked me and told me not to worry about what I paid for it.
Old 09-04-2005 | 09:24 AM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

honesty and integrity only goes so far.......lol
Old 09-04-2005 | 11:52 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Regardless of the current situation, all parties involved in the petroleum industry have been making out like bandits for years, including our government. The most tyccoons come from the oil industry. And you'd think that with all the tax money we pay, they'd at least be able to build a "few" new refineries. But nope, they've been using the same ones since what, WWII ? And a majority of the high prices we pay are from the refinery costs which happens right here in our own backyard, it's not the crude costs so much.

So anyway....damn, leave it to a political topic to bring me to post on here, seems like I ain't been on here in half of forever. How the hell is everyone and the few people I actually know off here ?