Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

reckeless ticket question?

Old 09-07-2005, 08:44 AM
LSPinoy
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: reckeless ticket question?

in my opinion i would get a lawyer especially since it's not your first offense. i paid $500 for a lawyer...paid a flat rate and included consultation no additional charges
Old 09-07-2005, 09:07 AM
integr8ted
live by the 4 B's

integr8ted has disabled reputation

fuck that dress up be polite admit you were wrong but you were in a rush to go somewhere dont say anything about driving school the judge will think you planned it at the most you pay is 200, fuck 62 dollars court fee + 200- 400 lawyer fee+ reduced ticket will be around 90-115=rape
Old 09-07-2005, 11:18 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Here is another question I have for ya.

Did you sign anything at all? Many cops tear out the yellow copy (your copy) to hand to you after you sign the white copy (courts copy) and thats all that matters. If you signed the white copy you are done, if you just dont have your signature on the yellow copy that doesnt matter.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:22 AM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

well i called a lawyer and i am thiking that i am going to lawyer up so i cna try to get this ticket droped has anyone on here heard of Joseph McGrath i called him and he said that he could do my case for 300$ so thats not to bad. what do yall think if anyone else has anyone they sugest that i call just let me know. i just really want to get this reckless charge dropped, and not get my license taken away.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:41 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Yea stick with the lawyer man. Like I said I got my 104-70 completely dropped by a lawyer. I'd rather have nothing on my record at all than a reduced ticket.