Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond

Old 10-08-2005, 05:19 PM
LSPinoy
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond

Originally Posted by LOCO
yeah I would def. be down also. but im not paying 88 a month

ill stick to boxing until you find something cheaper lol

i'll see the owner of place on tuesday. i'll see if there are group discounts available if i could find others that would be interested. maybe he would knock $10 per person if like 5 join or something like that. i dont know. i'll see what he says and let you people know.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:07 AM
LSPinoy
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond

went there this morning. i like it a lot. i signed up for two months. might extend it to a year but i dont know yet considering winter break and all.

i talked with kru brian about discounts. here is the following:

original prices:

$100 - month-to-month unlimited use
$88 - month unlimited use with a 1 year sign up contract

vcu students and other college students get 10% off that price

he told me if 5 people join it will be 15% discount!!!! but you have to join at the same time.

so you can take mauy thai classes AND brazillian jiu jitsu. and they also have open gym if you want to train with your friends.

so just p.m. me or respond here and let me know if you're interested.

-alex