Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New mods? Let's see...

Old 10-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Re: New mods? Let's see...

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Is this still going on?
This shit is like a disease, it infects every damn thread.
Drama central at its finest. There isnt a day that goes by that Loco isnt rantin about Terry and/or Chris. There are plenty of people i dont like, i choose to ignore them and pay them no mind. I dont think Loco has matured enough to realize that there will always be people that dont like you and will talk bad about you. You just got to grow some nuts and take it like a man, dont sweat the small stuff Loco there at more important things in life to worry about.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:21 PM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by LOCO
how am I backpedaling?? I said I think kevin will pick sides, I said that from the start and im still saying that. so I have no idea where your coming from.

so your saying im not allowed to talk about what I dont think is right??
can you please show some proof or evidence of why you came to the conclusion that kevin ever took sides with terry and chris please? you are VERY biased saying that nic (YOUR BEST FRIEND) is an excellent choice in mods b/c he would NEVER take sides, but kevin would (b/c he isn't your best friend too)?
Old 10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Wow, it's weird seeing my name all over the place.

I don't see how anything good can come of this thread, but I gotta leave RIGHT NOW to go pick up my next car. So y'all are gona have to behave until Nic gets here. Yay teamwork!
Old 10-27-2005, 12:51 PM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

please lock this thread it is retarded.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Yeah, I think this thread definitely served its purpose. Check the number of replies, the content, and you will see exactly why DramaVa/Central needed a moderator. Too bad absolutely no action has been taken, which was entirely the reason for the thread.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:11 PM
wheelman
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

The mods are ignoring you...it's part of the C O N spiracy........
Old 10-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Yeah, I think this thread definitely served its purpose. Check the number of replies, the content, and you will see exactly why DramaVa/Central needed a moderator. Too bad absolutely no action has been taken, which was entirely the reason for the thread.
dont worry man..nothing can be done about it because they are both not online. Do you expect them to be on 24/7?

Also there is no need to have a standardized list of SOP's and be exactly by the book. This is a site for entertainment purposes, lets treat it that way. Seriously do you want it to be like big brother breathing down your shoulder?
Old 10-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

God damn, I come home from working all day to this shit? Do we really need to be here 24 hours a day to babysit a couple of grown men? Consider this your warning to give it a rest, both of you.