Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a little help guys selling cheap!

Old 11-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Need a little help guys selling cheap!

I am selling my apexi SAFCII for $250 bucks It works fine and i have all the paperwork with it. I did not do enough research before installing it and it will not help my car untill I get a return line fuel system and some bigger injectors. So I am just selling it until I can take care of some other mods.

I would like to have a local pickup because I like dealing with people face to face and it is so much easier. I would like to get rid of it by thursday. I live in rocky mount but i am willing to try and meet anyone who is intrested in the middle. Just pm me and let me know. I tried posting this in the for sale forums but I just need somone local to purchase it.

I would think about driving up to tech just to see some ladies lol. Thanks alot you guys and if you know someone who may be intrested let me know.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:15 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Need a little help guys selling cheap!

If you get really desperate on Thursday and want to sell it for half of what you're asking for it, I'll buy it just to turn around and take my time selling it for what it's worth..

G'luck.