Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mustang gurus..a question

Old 11-12-2005, 04:09 AM
skott
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mustang gurus..a question

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Yeah if they are mass produced and sold aftermarket parts. These are custom made jobs. Only 1 person makes the SSR intake out there. Infact you send him your intake and he reworks it.

The reason why I didn't buy anything is because he couldn't validate the flow #'s, nor who did the porting on the heads. Again since no one makes B heads for my car, you compare #'s, the person who did the work and the price.

As for the stock parts, you find the best price as thats out there for those parts.
f you really need somthing bad let me know. I still have friends down in FL. and there are a few Stang shops in the area that are pretty damn good "Blue Oval, Idle Wild, Mitchell Motor Sports and a few more that are escaping my brain at the moment" The same ppl down, have daily's that are 550 rwhp. Then they break out the track cars on weekends. 700 - 1000 rwhp.
Probally rh only thing im gonna mis about the state. "no state inspections, No restrictions on tint, lowering, but an exhauist still will catch a ticket in Tampa and on the beach...
Old 11-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by DWLSRx8
f you really need somthing bad let me know. I still have friends down in FL. and there are a few Stang shops in the area that are pretty damn good "Blue Oval, Idle Wild, Mitchell Motor Sports and a few more that are escaping my brain at the moment" The same ppl down, have daily's that are 550 rwhp. Then they break out the track cars on weekends. 700 - 1000 rwhp.
Probally rh only thing im gonna mis about the state. "no state inspections, No restrictions on tint, lowering, but an exhauist still will catch a ticket in Tampa and on the beach...
Thanks. I have a few friends that have their own shops and I get a pretty sweet deal.

I am thinking of just a short runner intake vice heads and cams plus the intake. Waiting on a counter off for a NX kit.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:44 AM
saleen

saleen is an unknown quantity at this point

no offence, but your wasting your time, unless you put some sort of boost on your motor or a BIG hit of gas, your pissing in the wind. keep it stock and put a vortec or somthing like that, you will be more impressed with the results!
Old 11-18-2005, 10:19 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

forced induction is the only way
Old 11-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by saleen
no offence, but your wasting your time, unless you put some sort of boost on your motor or a BIG hit of gas, your pissing in the wind. keep it stock and put a vortec or somthing like that, you will be more impressed with the results!
Hey Mike, I am also going with a nitrous shot in addition to those items. I was hoping for 340-350 rwhp without the gas. Just weighing my options, but the dude couldn't give me any info on the port work, flow #'s and he changed the price even though he was 2 hours away.

I am still sticking with the Nitrous.