Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

carsponsorship.com?

Old 01-23-2006 | 11:19 PM
Von
Everywhereyouwannabe

Von will become famous soon enoughVon will become famous soon enough
Default carsponsorship.com?

was on myspace and saw this add. maybe some of yall are interest but heres the link

https://www.carsponsorships.com/pimp...rridefast.html
Old 01-23-2006 | 11:26 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Default Re: carsponsorship.com?

its sort of a scam... but if you do apply for it you will get it.. they will send you a letter, then get you to get them money, then theyll send you a bs contract for your partial sponsership to get all your parts a "dicounted prices" with you $10,000+ credit limit

In the end the like 100bucks richer off of you, & your stuck with 2 SCP(sportcompactpro) stickers on your car with no free stuff
Old 01-24-2006 | 11:03 AM
mikelobusta
Registered Member

mikelobusta has disabled reputation

hhaha yeah i saw some adds for carsponsorship.com also. to think about it, do you think its really that easy to get your car sponsored?? dont think so. its a scam like what everyone else says. the way to do it is to spend a lil bit of your own money and time, make your car look decent and somewhat show worthy, but doesnt have to be all out. then go to car shows and start buildin up sort of a resume of the shows your car has been entered in to. then go to a company like, hmmmm... AEM, and talk to them like as if you were applying for a job and show them your credentials, and all that other bullcrap. they like to see people who are really into cars and people who are willing to advertise their product and to have alot of exposure yadda yadda yadda. ok im done. my point is its not that easy to get a SPONSORSHIP. peace
Old 01-24-2006 | 11:09 AM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
its sort of a scam... but if you do apply for it you will get it.. they will send you a letter, then get you to get them money, then theyll send you a bs contract for your partial sponsership to get all your parts a "dicounted prices" with you $10,000+ credit limit

In the end the like 100bucks richer off of you, & your stuck with 2 SCP(sportcompactpro) stickers on your car with no free stuff
sounds like someone got duped already.
Old 01-24-2006 | 11:17 AM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

LOL.

If you can't sniff that one out...
Old 01-24-2006 | 11:20 AM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

do it...its a hell of a deal
Old 01-24-2006 | 11:35 AM
IllIl II l IIlI
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

haha i tried it and i got in but i saw somethin about i have to give a credit card # so i said fuck it
Old 01-24-2006 | 11:45 AM
boyband
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper

QFMFT.

Friend of mine did that last spring. She paid $60 for their sponsorship and got the 2 stickers. She had to go to 4 shows in the season for SCP. She tried getting parts through them for her car but it was such a hassle that she said fuck it and "cancelled" the whole thing. I warned her up front but she didn't listen.
Old 01-24-2006 | 02:43 PM
J-DIRTY30
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

Stay away from that place. Just do things the hard way if your serious.