Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Chaseing the Easter Bunny at Little Creek

Old 04-21-2003 | 05:28 PM
phooka
Large Member

phooka has disabled reputation

I didna make it out obviously.. i really need to get back into the groove sometime... i feel so lame.
Old 04-21-2003 | 06:36 PM
trip
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

Originally posted by 98sr20ve
Did you remember to sign up for the draft.

SHIT (i can say that also) I gotta get on that before they come after my ass (that also.) YIKES. Thanks DAD.
Old 04-21-2003 | 08:26 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by vbspec
Hey Steve my Dad said He had a good time talikg to you too.

Brett- Man I scared the crap out of myself when I went so low in rear presure. I went back up to 50 up front and 44 in the rear. And the car was hooked up. I was all over the rev-limiter on my fun runs, and my tires are toast!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my rear sway bar today and installed it. Cant feel too much so far but we will see on the 4th.

Michael
when i installed mine, i didn't really notice right away either. but after driving w/ it for a while, i subconciously notice that it felt better. when you're going full tilt at an autox you can start to notice it as well too
Old 04-22-2003 | 11:26 AM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by trip
SHIT (i can say that also) I gotta get on that before they come after my ass (that also.) YIKES. Thanks DAD.
yeah. i forgot about it too....go here and do it online;

Click here: https://www4.sss.gov/regver/register1.asp

i made the deadline by 2 days cause i forgot about it....but here's a quick fact from the site for ya..

"What is the penalty for not registering?
If you do not register, you could be prosecuted and fined up to $250,000 and/or be put in jail for up to five years."
Old 04-22-2003 | 03:58 PM
trip
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

lol see you guys in a few years.... I might as well walk backwards holding my ankles with my pants down threw a corn field before I go...