Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

exhaust system question

Old 06-27-2006, 05:10 PM
bean07
buck futter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bean07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default exhaust system question

i have turbo back exhaust... would i gain any power from droping my manifold an puttin headers on with the rest of that system or is it better to just let the whole turbo back system run as is?

bean
Old 06-28-2006, 02:31 AM
(F-)
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)
Default Re: exhaust system question

well as soon as you find some headers for your car you let me know. bc i will be baffled.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:58 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by bean07
i have turbo back exhaust... would i gain any power from droping my manifold an puttin headers on with the rest of that system or is it better to just let the whole turbo back system run as is?

bean
if you have a turbo on your car, thats all you can have is a turbo back exhaust. are you absolutely certain what a header is ?.....a header does not come after the turbo.and the term header is usually used to reference non turbocharged cars. a header/ exhaust manifold is what comes off of your cylinder head and feeds your turbocharger with exhaust. you could always buy a better manifold that flows better and offers better characteristics than your stock one and prolly gain some power and better spool.but as far as your question goes it doesnt make sense, if you want to drop your manifold and put some "headers on" you would in well known terms be getting rid of your turbo.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:54 AM
BuiltforSin
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

youll be ok! try it!