Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Scion Xa and Xb VIP style body kits!

Old 05-31-2006, 09:09 AM
IanR
Shut the Fuck Up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough
Default Scion Xa and Xb VIP style body kits!

AIT Racing offers body kits for the Scions and they are awesome!

AIT is known for high quality materials, good fitment and above all, the best pricing per quality around. The only thing you can get that will be better than this stuff is the real deal from Japan...And who wants to pay that much for a body kit? The styling cues were taken from Fabulous, a high end styling company in Japan known for their VIP flare and replicated in this AIT/B-magic body kit and is now available to the US Market at prices that are extremely reasonable.

for the Xa:

for the Xb:

These kits run for a mere $700 shipped to your door. If you want to ship to us and pick up, it's only $650!

For these kits to REALLY look good...you'll need to acessorize your Scion just right. You'll need some really nicely sized wheels, coilovers and for the Xb, a dual exit exhaust (which can be custom built in house if you'd like). Contact me for any and all of that stuff
I am more than happy to help you pick out a good set of wheels and offer you advice on wheel/tire sizing as well as coilovers. We can set it all up for you too!

Just pm me or email me at Ian@Redshiftdc.com if you have any questions.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:08 PM
CamboEF9
Registered Member

CamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these partsCamboEF9 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Scion Xa and Xb VIP style body kits!

i love small cars and deep rims
Old 06-11-2006, 04:50 PM
757 BMW 525i
Registered Member

757 BMW 525i is on a distinguished road

K style woot woot!
Old 07-19-2006, 07:27 AM
fventura03
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

damn that xb looks sick
Old 07-19-2006, 01:41 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

you showed the acctual fab. pics. does the AIT kit look exactly like this? does it come with the foglights and does it come with the grille?
Old 07-19-2006, 02:07 PM
IanR
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

It's an exact replica of the kit. No fog lights and no grille. If you want those you gotta get some REAL Fabulous stuff...