Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

TATTOO PARTY - Slamm Draggon - 8/6/06!

Old 08-08-2006, 03:15 PM
cfhoodeclipse
R3BORN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cfhoodeclipse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TATTOO PARTY - Slamm Draggon - 8/6/06!

man where's non-vtecpower? me and him got tatted at the same time a couple of years ago. he got done up by sketch, me by some other dude. sketch talked on his cell phone the whole time and ended up screwing something up on his.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:19 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

He's already posted in here.

Sketch talked on his cellphone a few times w/ me too (bluetooth headset), took a smoke break on the my 2nd session and the shit still looks sick. Sorry for you guys, but I dunno what to tell you.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by ritz
He's already posted in here.

Sketch talked on his cellphone a few times w/ me too (bluetooth headset), took a smoke break on the my 2nd session and the shit still looks sick. Sorry for you guys, but I dunno what to tell you.
No offense Ritz, and I've already said your shit looks good, but that's why I check tattoo artists out before I go.

I want their undivided attention on what they're tattooing....talking on the phone while they're working on me doesn't cut it.

The guy that did my back ignored the phone for the first 2 hours and then when someone else was picking up the phone he had them take a bunch of messages.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Jim by the looks of some of yours, they probally should of done something a bit different, no offense ... not tryin to joke at all.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:37 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

It's cool and I understand. I honestly didn't see him talk on his phone then about halfway through my first session I heard him talking and honestly thought he was talking to himself, but I guess someone called him. Oh well I made sure it looked the way I wanted it and it did, so I have no qualms.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

If I wasn't in Wisconsin I probably would have gone, I had a couple hundred bucks I could have spent. *sigh*
Old 08-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Jim by the looks of some of yours, they probally should of done something a bit different, no offense ... not tryin to joke at all.
What do you mean by that?

The only parts that are screwed up (the color coming out on my arm band) was stuff that I did when they were healing.

It's just that when I'm getting something permament on my arm, I want it done right.

I think Sketch and Mako do good work it's just that I have a different ideal about what I want from my tattoo artist.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:23 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by NFCstang
I think Mako do good work it's just that I have a different ideal about what I want from my tattoo artist.
What exactly did mako do that was anything short of professional?

I walked in, he got my work and had me choose a font from the 34345345345 they had.
Gave me ideas on how to fit in on my arm and test fitted it 3 times before actually putting the sketch on my arm.
Then when he sat down the only time I/we got up is when my arm was completely numb and I was afraid I would twitch. He asked multiple times if I was doing alright and if I needed a break.

The only bad part was when he called everyone over to watch him do the word "win" that was super close to my arm pit becuase everyone thought I would cry. ha
Old 08-10-2006, 06:06 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
What exactly did mako do that was anything short of professional?
I meant to say Sketch, but again. I have nothing bad to say about their work
Old 08-10-2006, 07:13 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by NFCstang
I meant to say Sketch, but again. I have nothing bad to say about their work
Yea, I did work for a guy today that runs his own little traveling tattoo thingy called "got ink." He said not to many real tattoo artists like sketch for the simple fact that he never was apprenticed.