Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ernesto

Old 09-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Hygiene
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hygiene has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ernesto

I live in Poquoson-Tabb area. Totally flooded. We made CNN because of how bad the flooding was. Few of my friends had 2-3ft of standing water around their houses. Easy to say that every lifted truck was out and about. And in the Running Man area off of Victory Blvd a few drivers couldn't tell how deep the road was and just plowed there cars into the ditches. seperating ongoing traffic.
But I did see an amazing site. There was about foot and a half of standing water down the street from me and some guy that lives down the road tried to plow his Beamer through it. Its about a 300 ft striaght away before the water and he just built up speed and tried to plow it. The guy was surprised when he got stuck. But you think it would be obvious, when a stock jeep right infront of him barely made it through.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Bustadust
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by j4k3
Obviously someone with a little bit of common sense.
ok only reason why im gonna make this into a *toilet shit session* is because of several reasons. your a fellow biker and yes i respect that, but by you saying "someone with a little bit of common sense" is contradicting yourself when you lost your license for 6 months? by attacking someone else targeting their comment on speeding or driving crazy is something you have no right to do. for anyone who is lost please check this thread 8th post down

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...58#post2438058

now maybe you learned from your past actions, but dont shadow over other people as if you never did wrong.

now please excuse me i have to wipe my ass.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:11 PM
White Pinoy
Drft dont Rice

White Pinoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hodo
300ZX (Z32) + water + Dry performance tires = HYDROPLANE FUN!!!!
My 300zx(Z32) + water = Intercooler filled with water, Car w/3 in. of water Then lots and lots of vacuming
Old 09-05-2006, 11:10 AM
sive ick
Banned

sive ick is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought ernesto has blown over,well my oceanography teacher told me there is 2 more tropical depressions forming out in the atlantic!!
So more floods and cars,people getting ruined/injured.