Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

TZCCVA.org

Old 10-17-2006, 10:18 AM
04DaytonaZ
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default TZCCVA.org

I don’t know how many Z car guys there are on here but I figured I would post something about this anyway.

Recently I was giving the project of revitalizing the site for Tidewater Z Car Club of Virginia, this is a good club that has been around since Sept of 95. TZCC is all about the preservation, restoration, and conversation of all things related to the Nissan Z Car.

TZCC is very active in the community, we put on one car show a year at Pomoco Nissan, from the proceeds we send a portion to various charities. We also host numerous Test and Tune days through the Tidewater Sports Car Club.

While becoming a member does require yearly dues the camaraderie and best of all the parties that get put on are more then worth it.

We look forward to seeing all you Z guys or even you Z enthusiasts around

Tidewater Z Car Club

-Don
TZCC Webmaster
Old 10-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Three5Zero
Registered member

Three5Zero has disabled reputation
Default Re: TZCCVA.org

Im a Z owner, Post this up on www.my350z.com you'll get some responses from Z33 owners.

whoops, Just checked www.my350z.com site, and you've already posted.sorry.

Last edited by Three5Zero; 10-17-2006 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:55 AM
04DaytonaZ
Registered Member

04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute04DaytonaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TZCCVA.org

Just did a while ago havent got any yet but I am sure that I will. Thanks for the reply