Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

finally got some pics

Old 06-09-2003 | 05:49 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by EEK
how do you guys race there on the streets, there so shitty, im just scared to drive around town down there
exactly, that's part of the reason why i try to keep myself from doing it, aside from the other fact that's it's kinda dumb
Old 06-09-2003 | 05:54 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

also..besides the clean ass nissans every other car ive seen down there sucks dick, no offense to anyone on here, but there just some ugly ass rice down there..not even clean rice gawdamn makes me sick. I raced on broad street once, that was the bumpest race i ever been in, i have bad wheel hop as it is now, and racing on that street dosent help it out ethier
Old 06-09-2003 | 11:10 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally posted by S13wannabe
yep, that was me, dude in the Type-R is my buddy Chris, dude in the Evo is my buddy Mike and if you saw the Carrera 2 that was my friend Bill. You should have stopped by to BS for a bit.
yea man i wish i had stopped to talk to you guys. I was the kid there with the green civic coupe on flat black slipstreams. I rolled up there with my gf and her brother who was driving that green 4dr. gsr.