Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

sr20det swap into 240...

Old 06-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it is. not a full race car though. its registered and has curent inspection.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:30 PM
99SionPSI

99SionPSI is an unknown quantity at this point

i will have 2k on thursday and im thinking about takeing out a loan
Old 06-10-2003, 07:32 PM
99SionPSI

holy shit dude i dont know if i need anything that fast yet but ill consider it
Old 06-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

come out and see her....she'll be very pretty soon. new paint coming to help the sale.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

i can slow it down for you, all i have to do is put a smaller turbo on it. thats IT!
Old 06-10-2003, 07:34 PM
99SionPSI

nah you dont have to go and do something like that i would just turn the boost down to get use to her
Old 06-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

boost only goes down to 10psi and even there thats 350ish rwhp

smaller turbo would almost be required! oh and i'd give you both if we do business. i could throw you every Nissan part i have to keep you going for years.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:44 PM
99SionPSI

hmmm sounds like a good deal to me but how much truoble is it to drive on the street like ive heard good things from the work you do and i know that you know what your doing so i dont think it would be a bad deal at all but i dont know if buying your car would take the so-called fun out of it
Old 06-10-2003, 07:52 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

trouble? well there is a cage in the car. powerband is more for top end but the car is a white dove while driving on the street. go past 5,000rpm and you WILL lose bladder controll unless i slow her down for you.

but the car can be modified to fit YOUR needs if you have the money and the desire. i just need a house, and this .....sniff..sniff. has to go.