Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Need some advice

Old 11-23-2006, 07:42 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Need some advice

ok so i just bought a mk4 jetta. I guess I am asking what are some good mods I can add that will make some good hp gains without breaking the bank. And what do you think about H&R springs with bilstein shocks.

thanks for the help
Old 11-24-2006, 04:59 AM
Excel Auto
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto
Default Re: Need some advice

what model jetta? vr6? 1.8t?
Old 11-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Ross
Registered Member

Ross is an unknown quantity at this point

GOAPR.com
Old 11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

its a 1.8t. I was looking at the spr site. And they said that I can go to DTP in norfolk and they will do the chip tune. Has anyone been there or hear about them?
Old 11-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Ross
Registered Member

Ross is an unknown quantity at this point

Actualy DTP is located in the same building as I am. We are located in Chesapeake. The reason I gave you the website is that I thought it would be easier for you to look around that and then if you had any questions you could just give them a call (549-3966)