Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2F2F blamed in death

Old 06-19-2003 | 06:10 AM
Collide01
Token Texas Girl

Collide01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by akalar32
What a crock of $h1t. That is so stupid to blame the movie for what he did. He had to make up his own mind to race that night and he did. I feel very sorry for the family for what happened, but you can't blame outside sources for his decision. Just my personal opinio though.
No kidding!! Why in the world would his parents, knowing how powerful Vetts are, let him even drive the car, being so inexperienced? I feel sorry for his family, but don't dodge the blame because he was "such a good kid." It's jackasses like this that cause our insurance rates to be so damn high.
Old 06-19-2003 | 09:30 AM
weavil
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Why did he cut off one of the drivers? It sounds to me like he was driving like a dick so he got his just desserts. Too bad he had to take out such a nice car in the process.
Old 06-20-2003 | 04:48 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Collide01
No kidding!! Why in the world would his parents, knowing how powerful Vetts are, let him even drive the car, being so inexperienced? I feel sorry for his family, but don't dodge the blame because he was "such a good kid." It's jackasses like this that cause our insurance rates to be so damn high.
That's one of those denial things that comes with having money, none of the people in the upper class like that seem to think their kids can do any wrong, moreso than others anyhow IMO.
Old 06-23-2003 | 10:26 AM
03 tibby
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

what the fuck where the parents thinking letting their 17 year old sun drive a vette........ they should be blamed for his death and thrown in jail!!