Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New to the forum...Hollas

Old 01-19-2007, 06:18 AM
SlowSpool
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowSpool is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: New to the forum...Hollas

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
Eurasia? Im Eurasian. :\ anyway, ashley's car = rice? where did that come from.
Hey chubbs I bet you think you lose weight while on the computer huh? Its ok but at the rate that you (Eat > Typing = which is "losing weight" to you)...But I hope u werent making fun of asian people, I know one less forum whore is nice and all but you would be torn to pieces making a mistake like that! and I also would refrain from speaking about Eurasia, The very last crew you would want head hunting for a bunch loser cocky, ignorant BMW drivers and 1 Jetta! The rice is from all the blue tape you drive around with everyday becuase your fake ass plastic CSL hood doesn't sit correctly or flush with the fenders so you use tape to make it flush...How about your hideous front bumper and all that ricer theory were you paint everything thats not painted, b/c you think it looks cleaner..Its ok Chubbs I've done enough ripping today, enjoy your fingers!
Old 01-19-2007, 07:20 AM
Tinkerbell
Banned

Tinkerbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to the forum...Hollas

hmm im not ashley, you're too mistaken. :| lol. I am Eurasian because Im half asian/half french - look wikipedia. Before you runt maybe you should find out who am I. In another words, ECE have lots of gay fag esp. the one jetta, we all know who we are talking about. now stop being a crying fag and i know ashley ain't that chubby but I don't want to get involve with that. but DUDE, harsh words, but to the wrong person
Old 01-19-2007, 08:25 AM
YellowBanshee
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

Originally Posted by SlowSpool
Hey chubbs I bet you think you lose weight while on the computer huh? Its ok but at the rate that you (Eat > Typing = which is "losing weight" to you)...But I hope u werent making fun of asian people, I know one less forum whore is nice and all but you would be torn to pieces making a mistake like that! and I also would refrain from speaking about Eurasia, The very last crew you would want head hunting for a bunch loser cocky, ignorant BMW drivers and 1 Jetta! The rice is from all the blue tape you drive around with everyday becuase your fake ass plastic CSL hood doesn't sit correctly or flush with the fenders so you use tape to make it flush...How about your hideous front bumper and all that ricer theory were you paint everything thats not painted, b/c you think it looks cleaner..Its ok Chubbs I've done enough ripping today, enjoy your fingers!
wow..... someone make fun of you as a child? sensing a lot of anger there... 'sides... always do your research before tearing into someone..

tinkerbell's name begins with a different vowel... and apparantly has a cow... and leaves more info than I would online... not hard to figure out probably a different person....
Old 01-19-2007, 02:55 PM
TONYANJAII

TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII

waddup mang, i met you at the bmw meet back in october. I had the E46 Topaz Blue M3, sold that already got an Alipine White now. Look forward to see ya again. GOGO BMW
Old 01-22-2007, 01:24 PM
SlowSpool
Banned

SlowSpool is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TONYANJAII
waddup mang, i met you at the bmw meet back in october. I had the E46 Topaz Blue M3, sold that already got an Alipine White now. Look forward to see ya again. GOGO BMW
How much did that BMW GO GO in the snow?

Video to be posted soon, AWD FTMFW!