Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who got a ps3?

Old 11-17-2006, 11:02 AM
ThroatyStang
TERMIN8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Re: who got a ps3?

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg13
More true words have never been spoken.

Got pulled last nite by a Chesterfield cop for a LP light that was out
OMG I saw you get pulled over! We were at the stop light right by Circuit City on Huguenot making a left turn going by Coldstone. That cop came out of no where he was hiding by some office buildings. He was running radar also the radar detector picked him up, we saw him about 20 seconds before he saw us. We were in my friends black mercury cougar, when we saw that cop pull up to the street and you came rolling by w/ one headlight out I was like he is a gonner. Did you get a ticket?

Last edited by ThroatyStang; 11-17-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:51 PM
WALL-E
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

I was at the Circuit city at chesterfield towne center. I got one. The wait sucked, but hopefully a couple thousand in my pocket will change that.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:36 PM
GSXRATED
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
Yah me and my friends drove by Circuit City to see how it was just to check things out, and this pig showed up and started yelling at people randomly asking people for ID's even asking CC employees checking for crewfew. Thats why everyone hates doinks worthless POS, harassing good people for no fucking reason. Chesterfield County 5.0s arent real cops just over paid metermaids; I cant believe they think they deserve more money; they dont do any real work like Richmond City cops. If that mofo even thought of asking me for ID I would have gotten out of the car and looked at him and said what did you say Pipsqueek and looked down at his tiny ass; and if he did try to do anything to me like arrest me for no reason, I would have 10+ people that I know as witnesses to back me up in court for harassment. Chesterfield County cops are only revenue generators for the state and the county. They arent doing anything hurting you or anyone else, just waiting for a game system. You know what to you all cop defenders, I dont want to hear your shit so, anything you say isnt going to change my mind about how I feel about 75% of Cops so STFU.
Chesterfield county has no real crime to worry about, so of course they focus on revenue. I have gotten about 9 tickets over pointless things like illegal tint, which we all know endangers public safety .
Old 11-17-2006, 11:27 PM
saigons son
10000000000000 posts

saigons son has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodrow
One on ebay for $9500

LOL, WTF
that one was a joke. its not real.

and for those of you that plan on selling it, wait a few days closer to xmas. becasue the systems have already dropped down to $1,000 due to all the ppl that got them last night
Old 11-18-2006, 01:15 PM
GoldenLeg13
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
OMG I saw you get pulled over! We were at the stop light right by Circuit City on Huguenot making a left turn going by Coldstone. That cop came out of no where he was hiding by some office buildings. He was running radar also the radar detector picked him up, we saw him about 20 seconds before he saw us. We were in my friends black mercury cougar, when we saw that cop pull up to the street and you came rolling by w/ one headlight out I was like he is a gonner. Did you get a ticket?
No... that wasn't me. Same road except I got pulled for a license plate light being out. Yea... and I got a fucking ticket for it too.

Fuck the CPD.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:34 AM
ThroatyStang
TERMIN8

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg13
No... that wasn't me. Same road except I got pulled for a license plate light being out. Yea... and I got a fucking ticket for it too.

Fuck the CPD.
Thats really . If I were a cop I could not consciously give someone a ticket for that. POS cops.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Acrytet70
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation

i waited in line for like 6 hrs with wally and got one 2...already sold for 1500!
Old 11-19-2006, 03:05 PM
ThroatyStang
TERMIN8

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
i waited in line for like 6 hrs with wally and got one 2...already sold for 1500!
Thats free mods Mo. What I want to know is who are these idots bidding on these things on Ebay. Some rich retarted kids and their parents, thats who.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:54 PM
da-nteg
Right on!

da-nteg has disabled reputation
Default who got a ps3?

pre-ordered mine and sold an hour after picking it up... didnt get greedy and sold it for 1300 off craigslist.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

If anyone has a PS3 in the area and wants to trade games some games for a week or so, my buddy just got one. Right now, he has only the Tony Hawk one.