Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

i hate vcu parking

Old 02-25-2007, 11:12 AM
gagyourmouth
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gagyourmouth has disabled reputation
Angry Re: i hate vcu parking

Originally Posted by Mickie Monday
Yeah I got two parking tickets in one day at VCU...How gay is that!
I expect it from VCU. The advice I'd give is take an old parking ticket and put it under your windshield wiper so they can't give you a new one, but if you got two in one day, I don't know how to solve that...did you have two tickets under your wiper? I used to park in the Bowe Street deck my first semester and since almost no one parks there, I didn't usually display my decal. After all, anyone can park as long as they pay the cashier on the way out...which bothers me now that I park in Main Street and everyone steals the decal-holders' spaces...anywho...the very last week of school, I got a ticket for five dollars (THAT'LL TEACH ME!) for parking in my own parking deck and not paying the cashier. Note: I had just left my car not two minutes earlier, and no one can pay until they exit the parking deck anyhow. What prompted this injustice, I don't know...is $5 even worth it...?
Old 02-25-2007, 12:09 PM
ANIGAV inc.
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation
Default Re: i hate vcu parking

Originally Posted by gagyourmouth
I expect it from VCU. The advice I'd give is take an old parking ticket and put it under your windshield wiper so they can't give you a new one, but if you got two in one day, I don't know how to solve that...did you have two tickets under your wiper? I used to park in the Bowe Street deck my first semester and since almost no one parks there, I didn't usually display my decal. After all, anyone can park as long as they pay the cashier on the way out...which bothers me now that I park in Main Street and everyone steals the decal-holders' spaces...anywho...the very last week of school, I got a ticket for five dollars (THAT'LL TEACH ME!) for parking in my own parking deck and not paying the cashier. Note: I had just left my car not two minutes earlier, and no one can pay until they exit the parking deck anyhow. What prompted this injustice, I don't know...is $5 even worth it...?
sorry, thats horrible advice. You'll only be saving them a green protector sleeve for the new ticket(s) they'll issue you.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:27 PM
CarsnRockmusic

CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic
Default Re: i hate vcu parking

Ian...enjoying the homeless conventions from the salvation army behind your building?...that's why i ended up ending my lease early...the deck right above there is my old apartment...by the way you can park at the jefferson and the the one day pass and use it indefinitely since they don't date them...a little bit safer parking there

i no longer have my wrx but when i did, i was parked on main in front of grc and some lady in a fuckin caprice station wagon which are the biggest fuckin cars in the world tried backin into a spot not even fit for a geo metro and ended up denting my bumper in a little bit before i yelled at her to stop...had a c/f front lip and fmic at the time too...i was pissed...and the lady actually yelled at me since i had "made her late" to church...that bitch was as unholy as they get...

only ticket i got was from a vcu police student for speeding