Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

P-town parking...

Old 07-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Nom Nom..
U Mad Bro?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these parts

whos the guy with the rx7 that did that on saturday night?
Old 07-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Nom Nom..
U Mad Bro?

Nom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these parts

people are always screwing things up no matter which way you park or what not......
Old 07-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Nom Nom..
U Mad Bro?

lord babylon your dumb thats a dumb idea
Old 07-09-2003, 04:53 AM
blitz gts
GOT LIFT?

blitz gts is an unknown quantity at this point

i havent decided how i feel about all this yet or what should be done. regardless of whats decided, there's going to be people that have problems with. i guess thats what we get for being diversified. paying to come in is lame. you pay at a car show, and ames isnt a show, its a gathering. as far as signing rules or whatever, i think is another idea that wont do any good. so a person acts like an ass, you tell him to go, he says make me. then what? call a cop? what can the cop really do without any evidence? people just need to grow the fuck up and be mature about this. we were rolling with the "wise guys" (that bike club that tried to do some stuff that one night at ames) for a while but after that night we havent spoken to them. and better for it. it was attention that wasnt needed. anyways...i think by trying to force too many changes will seriously drop the number attending. sure, it'll get rid of some of the trash, but some good people with it. imo
Old 07-11-2003, 10:10 AM
mab9981
i can't drift.

mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981

Alrighty, in fredericksburg this is how our "Lot" works.

First off we use a commuter parking lot, we were sanctioned to be there and all police, fire and rescue our invited to be there. Usually mobile food vendors also come.

This is how it is run:
To even get into the "Lot" you have to register with the people that sorta run it, called TNT or Teen Night Time. When you register, which inlcudes where you live the car you drive and your liscense plate, you get a small card, (looks like a credit card) and it has your name on it. YOU MUST SHOW THE CARD to enter into the lot.
That way everyone is marked. BURNOUTS, SPEEDING, RACING, DRIFTING are strictly forbidden and will result in the cops being called or you perminantely being kicked out. We have over 300 cars there on certain occassions. It's awsome. And contrary to popular belief the cops there are nice. I've actually gotten off a few tickets for altered suspension and other dumb stuff because i knew the cop from hanging out at the "Lot." THere was even an article in the Free Lance Star about how great "the Lot" was and how it was reducing the crime rate. I go there every Friday night and Saturday night usually from 9:30 to 11:30. However it runs from about 8:00 to 12:00

It's good fun without worry about getting hurt.

www.operationtnt.com

Last edited by mab9981; 07-11-2003 at 10:14 AM.