Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

JDM Goodness....

Old 07-12-2003, 08:42 AM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

VTECnology is right.... we all drool for the forbidden fruit, especially one of hondas top performers, not to mention a RWD....
Old 07-12-2003, 02:12 PM
DomokunSPL
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

i sorta dont' get you RWD statement. maybe because i believe in tunning for class. ie. i would love to build a fwd race car. its just a whole diffrent tunning aspect over a rwd. you know?
Old 07-12-2003, 02:47 PM
socket_
Registered member

socket_ has disabled reputation

anyone know why honda/acura established the "new integra (RSX)" as the RSX?
Old 07-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Acura is naming everything to a two or three letter designator now. RSX, TSX, MDX, TL-S, CL-S, RL. They say it makes the brand more "up market". They want to compete with the Euro's more. I guess an "up market" name makes them feel more "up market".
Old 07-12-2003, 05:38 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally posted by VTECnology
Acura is naming everything to a two or three letter designator now. RSX, TSX, MDX, TL-S, CL-S, RL. They say it makes the brand more "up market". They want to compete with the Euro's more. I guess an "up market" name makes them feel more "up market".
Old 07-12-2003, 10:54 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Originally posted by DomokunSPL
i sorta dont' get you RWD statement. maybe because i believe in tunning for class. ie. i would love to build a fwd race car. its just a whole diffrent tunning aspect over a rwd. you know?
good point, didnt even think of that...
Old 07-13-2003, 07:25 PM
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by VTECnology
uh.....yeah. Deny it if you want but at least the Honda world would be doing nohing but complaining that Honda didn't bring it Stateside. Think about it for a minute, Imagine if the RSX-S was the hottest car Honda had in the states, and everybody knew of this little convertable with 240 horse stock out of a n/a 2 liter...and it's rwd....and it's under 30k. Sorry but it's true.
I'm not denying that the S2000 wouldn't be tempting. I was just stating that it will never come close to the admiration of the Skyline. Sorry to say, but Honda ain't shit in Japan. Toyota and Nissan run the streets over there.