Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Airsoft anyone?

Old 04-12-2007, 07:16 PM
GaRn
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Airsoft anyone?

Originally Posted by hitmanG35
yea i can see your point. Least in paintball you can tell who gets hit. Airsoft you cant tell whos hit until you take your shirt off while your in the emergency room getting the pellets removed.

I made the mistake one day of stupidly shooting myself in the hand. Needless to say it took me an hour and a lot of oragel to dig the bbs out and I have a hell of a scar. Thank God the battery was only half powered and I had a jam.

needless to say these arent toys and i would never think of shooting someone with one unless they really deserved it.
Geez man, I never knew they were THAT powerful, but I guess after hearing this and watching that tin can get busted up, yea they could do some damage at close range lol!!

I guess some of the weaker airsoft guns would be ok to have battles with.. As long as people are honest about hits I guess it might be more "realistic"..

Im down for some paintball after early May if anyone wants to get together! I know a great place to play for free, with a TON of space and woods/field...
Old 04-13-2007, 07:45 AM
cootees
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GaRn
Im down for some paintball after early May if anyone wants to get together! I know a great place to play for free, with a TON of space and woods/field...
Just give me a shout when you are ready. I'll get a few friends together to come a long.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:54 PM
hitmanG35
Cosmo likes to blow!

hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive got extra guns as well If anyone wants to play at some point. Just bought a new one so that brings tihe total up to 4.