Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Well, I got pulled over today....

Old 05-10-2007 | 10:32 PM
Boost609
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well, I got pulled over today....

Originally Posted by BMC
I NEVER lie when I get pulled over and I never get off. I hate being black sometimes.
Life's a bitch and then you die...deal with it man. Being black has it's advantages........
Old 05-11-2007 | 04:05 AM
Murphyd311
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Originally Posted by BMC
I NEVER lie when I get pulled over and I never get off. I hate being black sometimes.
You need to have a token white boy riding shotgun, trust me, I've gotten my Black and Mexican friends out of tickets.
Old 05-11-2007 | 04:32 AM
audiS4_apr
'08 135i & '00 S4

audiS4_apr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Boost609
I've had plenty of good encounters with police. As long as you're not a jackass and you're story is plausible then alot of them will understand. I've actually had the same thing happen(new clutch and I chirped pretty good from a light, fwd=no sideways) and told him the deal. Now there are alot of dicks that hassle me for nothing, but thats all I can do is be pleasant.

Yea, I took my favorite corner by the fire station (trying to get my car sideways) and continued on to the shipyard. When I got to the shipyard in portsmouth and was showing my ID to the gate guard, I saw flashing lights behind me. The portsmouth cop said he was sitting there in the dark parking lot and saw me reckless driving.. then he coudn't catch up to me until I got to the gate (due to my speed and busy morning traffic). For some reason he didn't turn his lights on until the gate.

I was pulled over inside the shipyard gate while coworkers were driving in, probably laughing. I explained that the gas pedal was real touchy and that I was still getting used to driving the car. I explained that I was going to go straight but changed my mind and wanted to take that side street, etc. He kept looking my car over and asked what it was. It's an audi and I like it because awd is safer for the family in the winter.. He said since I was his first pull of the morning he'd let me off, and to take it easy from now on, etc.

You just have to be nice and show them that you're very nervous about being pulled.. Being in a generic 4 door family looking car that doesn't look like it has a v-6 tt doesn't hurt.
Old 05-11-2007 | 02:31 PM
Bustadust
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

i got pulled over in my lambo and the cop was like "get out of the car sir" and when i did he jumped into my lambo and drove off, so i jumped into his police car and drove off and i shot him 4 times in his head breaking my glass using his own pistol, pizza is ready.
Old 05-11-2007 | 02:50 PM
brokemyR1
miss my 2 wheels

brokemyR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by projekt
lol. thats awsome.

an actual GOOD ending w/ an encounter w/ law enforcement
then damn canisters that come out the back of your cars do you real good.not.

i hope i can get away with that when the new setup gets tuned.

for you getting out of it, and for VBPD for not being anal.
Old 05-11-2007 | 07:11 PM
ShaneJeffers28
Hatch95gsr

ShaneJeffers28 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Mus96tang
hardly ever happens that way it seems.
happened to me twice . Knock on wood!
Old 05-13-2007 | 03:14 PM
kirill
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by projekt
lol. thats awsome.

an actual GOOD ending w/ an encounter w/ law enforcement
Yea, usually in VB they just shoot you
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:29 AM
UnityRacing
Backyard Mechanic!

UnityRacing has disabled reputation

I got pulled on 264 doing 93 in a 55. I was let go with a warning.

Told the cop I sped up to go around the car in front of me so I could merge over, cause traffic was heavy and my lane was about to end. He was like but you didn't have to do 93. I still had temp tags, 1 week old. Told him I was still getting used to the car, and I have an IL license

Since 96 I have been getting tix in ches and vb. Lived in IL for 9 months, and the first thing I did was change my license and reg to IL. No tix in 3 years now !!