Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

A little help........what are some REALLY nice neighborhoods to buy in.

Old 05-18-2007 | 09:37 AM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: A little help........what are some REALLY nice neighborhoods to buy in.

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
Rich, I could show you to some nice places in poquoson if you'd like
I looked in a couple areas where there was some new development last weekend. Some weren't too bad. Off which streets in particular?
Old 05-18-2007 | 11:10 AM
racerns
Instructor

racerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: A little help........what are some REALLY nice neighborhoods to buy in.

Originally Posted by DoingOK
I've looked back there a few times Neal. That big new brick home right outside the entrance to Gatling Pointe may be what I get. I'm looking at it again this weekend. Perfect for building a manspace on.....2.69 acres.
I have been eyeing those houses as they were going up. You could put a nice detached garage up there. Also, you can still join the Yacht club to use the pool, bar, and social events. You could get the best of both worlds, the amenities of the structured neighborhood without having to deal with the HOA and covenants.
Old 05-18-2007 | 11:17 AM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by DoingOK
I looked in a couple areas where there was some new development last weekend. Some weren't too bad. Off which streets in particular?
I don't know street names actually. There's a bunch of new houses going up near my grandma's that's pretty deep in Poquoson, then there's some nice houses off of Cedar Rd in the new development down here. Then there's always the Bull Run/Heritage Cove houses.
Old 05-18-2007 | 11:56 AM
eclpsed
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Go down kempsville til you get to centerville/volvo area.. you are mins away from EVERYTHING and the area is very nice and traffic around here is not bad at all plus houses have nice parking.

Im about to move onto Kempsville Crossing Ln.. there are like 2-3 other houses on that street for sale.
Old 05-18-2007 | 12:13 PM
conquer11s
450fwhp=no traction

conquer11s is an unknown quantity at this point

look in marl bank cove in yorktown. houses there are really nice and definitely in you range
Old 05-18-2007 | 12:53 PM
DAjess
Registered Member

DAjess has disabled reputation

Well i work for Rose and Womble Realty, i recomend you get in touch with a sale agent (935-9000) and describe what kind of house you looking for and they will give you listing to check out or go to the web site and look under buying. www.roseandwomble.com ... hope this helps.

Last edited by DAjess; 05-18-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-18-2007 | 12:53 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Howe Farms in Hampton. Has always been a great neighborhood. It has different sections, Howe Farms, The Woods, The Lake at Howe Farms, The Gardens of Howe Farms.

Here is the website, http://www.kicotan.com/virginia_peni...ommunities.htm
The house pictured at the bottom of that page actually used to be my neighbors.
Old 05-18-2007 | 01:09 PM
eclpsed
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Va beach, Kempsville/Volvo/Centerville area (where they all met up)

it's almost in Chesapeake, like differant 4 ways to get to 64..so if one way is busy you try another.....you can take back roads all the way to oceanfront.. it's a great area, getting to pricey tho.. my house is going to be about 300k but well worth it...

edit: opps haha i didnt see my other posts.. opps. it gave me an error when i hit the reply button...ohh well.

Last edited by eclpsed; 05-18-2007 at 01:14 PM.