Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car Meets In Williamsburg

Old 06-15-2007, 02:01 PM
The real Ryan
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Car Meets In Williamsburg

These burg meets always result in trashy redneck kids blasting rap, and broken beer bottles/trash everywhere. We had a small scene going on in Williamsburg a few years ago but that died out as we grew up. I may give this a shot but the second the 16 year olds piled in a pickup truck come rapping in throwing bottles around I'm outta there.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Local Car meets
Old 06-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by Wii
Local Car meets
pretty much. why stand in a parking lot and do nothing when you can do nothing at home.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:14 AM
txls1215
Registered Member

txls1215 has disabled reputation

Well for one thoes redneck kids that you speak of go to the stupid ones on Wednesdays so you wont have to worry about them.......Ummm....yeah Cobra? Didnt rain ( Stupid Meteorologist can predict weather correctly) would have been nice to see it though. DCC a local car club that sponsors it came out with all there cars, the Drifting 350Z was there loads of ladies kept walking buy and eventually.........................ummm.....but yeah we had a good time but yeah going back to the Wednesday night things me and my friend started that when we first started our car club and some people that we werent trying to attract decided to come out at one point in time we had everything out there....EVO's, A supra everyonce in a while, Mustangs, Some JDM Civics every once in while, RICERS(the ones you hate coming to car meets) and alot of other interesting looking characters. But yeah The Thursday night function is mainly for DCC but i go out cause i have a a couple friends with some show worthy cars that go out and its funny to see me with the only mini truck out there so yeah but who knows.........um... why go to car meets when all you do is stand in a parking lot and do nothing......some people need an escape to get out of the house........id rather be sitting in a parking lot with a bunch of guys with the same hobbie as me than to be sitting in my room watching TV but then again thats mmee
Old 06-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Chezkers

Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers

I highly doubt this... Williamsburg is filled with ricers, only a few respectable cars here, mostly driven by older guys.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by txls1215
why go to car meets when all you do is stand in a parking lot and do nothing......some people need an escape to get out of the house........id rather be sitting in a parking lot with a bunch of guys with the same hobbie as me than to be sitting in my room watching TV but then again thats mmee
you not doing anything but wasting gas to get there then tresspassing on someone's private property. then you just being there makes you guilty by association to the stupid people that do stupid things with their shitty cars.
if i'm getting out the house, i'm doing something. if i'm not doing anything i just stay home. when the cops come to harrass yall dont come on here and be like MAN FUCKIN COPS ARE WHACK. you can have a manager's approvale but the moment someone does something that gives the cops a reason to act then you're fucked. all they need is reasonable doubt.

and FYI, cops TROLL this site. so go ahead and post your spots.

Originally Posted by thebettersol
These burg meets always result in trashy redneck kids blasting rap, and broken beer bottles/trash everywhere. We had a small scene going on in Williamsburg a few years ago but that died out as we grew up. I may give this a shot but the second the 16 year olds piled in a pickup truck come rapping in throwing bottles around I'm outta there.

Originally Posted by Chezkers
I highly doubt this... Williamsburg is filled with ricers, only a few respectable cars here, mostly driven by older guys.
2 of the biggest ricers i've ever met that live up there. stay away from these guys.

Last edited by Spike_Spiegel; 06-29-2007 at 07:40 AM.