Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

thanks for the BUCKROE SUPPORT

Old 07-29-2003, 02:16 PM
KungFuHamster
blingin cracka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally posted by Pyrate
I thought the name Ultraslow was just to be ironic, you guyz are ultraslow.
especially me
Old 07-29-2003, 05:03 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Siextreme
You misunderstod There was no hating on minitrucks from me. I thought it was a great show, and props for putting it all together. Good job. Hope to be at the next one have as well.
my bad it wont directed to you it was to the guy who made the comment about mini trucks i kinda put 4 responses into one post i should quote more often
Old 07-29-2003, 08:03 PM
72NOVA
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pyrate
lol, we saw you guyz. You guyz are a bunch of characters. I thought the name Ultraslow was just to be ironic, you guyz are ultraslow.
lol, did you meet any of us?? The "car guys" at the show were hilarious. I remember when seixtreme pulled up and poped his hood some kids pointed at his alternator and said what a dope turbo it was. I never laughed so hard in my life.
Old 07-30-2003, 02:52 AM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Yeah.. lol.. why you joking my turbo J/K There was a lot of that going on. I head some kid tell his friend that my nitrous setup didn't make me go as fast as the cars in 2F2F because I only had the shitty single bottle setup.. Lol go figure
Old 07-30-2003, 07:22 AM
72NOVA
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont worry, i caught them in their own "car knowledge" when they were looking at black&blown01's car, that was the funny part.

PS: what did you think of the wilderbeast, not many people are brave enough to park next to it
Old 07-30-2003, 11:20 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Siextreme
Yeah.. lol.. why you joking my turbo J/K There was a lot of that going on. I head some kid tell his friend that my nitrous setup didn't make me go as fast as the cars in 2F2F because I only had the shitty single bottle setup.. Lol go figure
dont you just hate that little middle school shit like i had a group of little kids like bashing my car "your not supposed to put chrome on a little truck only on escalades and tahoes, and they aint even sprewells" like WHAT!!!!! you should ask the dupree the guy with the gucci interior honda he had all the middle school kids on his nuts!!!!! they thought he was just the shit cause when i got off the stage after handing out the awards kids were like "gucci interior should have got best of show" it was comical
Old 07-30-2003, 01:17 PM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Yeah, some people haven't a clue. I was a little neverous parking next to the wilderbest. but not as nervous as when I got behind the original beast the other night
Old 07-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally posted by sebassttiann
dont you just hate that little middle school shit like i had a group of little kids like bashing my car "your not supposed to put chrome on a little truck only on escalades and tahoes, and they aint even sprewells" like WHAT!!!!! you should ask the dupree the guy with the gucci interior honda he had all the middle school kids on his nuts!!!!! they thought he was just the shit cause when i got off the stage after handing out the awards kids were like "gucci interior should have got best of show" it was comical
Yea it makes me madd when non-import enthusiasts (can't spell) add their ignorant 2 cents in. Like 'shut up' you have no clue about the import culture, so you don't know wats hott and wat is. Plus non car people they just have seen one too many rap videos and think "hooking up" you car is 24 inch chrome on a big SUV and tv's in the head rest. Like no thats Hip hop life not import life, two different things. You are not a tuner just because you have tv's in the head rest.