Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official VaDriven "Central" CookOut

Old 07-22-2007 | 10:01 PM
club_xcursion
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all
Default Re: Official VaDriven "Central" CookOut

Originally Posted by Crazy Boost
I saw your truck. Very nice!
thanks man
Old 07-23-2007 | 09:57 AM
onlystackmatic
Registered Member

onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic

so we gonna plan another one?
Old 07-23-2007 | 11:04 AM
eeterp
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nic
You, sir, would be correct in making that assumption. I don't know about any of the other jurisdictions around here, but I know for 100% fact that Chesterfield does.

I think there's been 3 threads here in central this week that tip off what type of people could be expected at a vadriven meet, ie., the same type of people who attend the wing command meet. Then again, what do I know?
Someone should test this theory with a decoy meet.