Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New girl!

Old 08-16-2007, 05:39 PM
PhillyLS1
BACON!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1
Default Re: New girl!

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
Welcome to VA...

If you truly run the times you claim your an idoit for not having a cage. On the Street or Track that amount of power needs to have some Driver protection. The crap about a cage taking the streetablity away is dumb, you can work a cage into a car and loose no comfort.
I'm not on here to argue and I understand your point. But I'll counter you with this:
On the track yeah I need the cage. On the street no. I DD my Camaro alot. I don't wanna get hit and then have my head crack open like an egg because I don't have a helmet on and my dome hits one of the bars. I don't take my car to the track that often cause I don't care about a 3cent piece of paper or bragging rights anymore. I choose if I do 130mph on the street. I don't choose if someone nails me. (And that foam doesn't do shit). I lost a friend who got hit and he hit his head on a foam covered roll cage.

Like I said, when I have an extra 3K lying around I'll get it.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:40 PM
PhillyLS1
BACON!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1
Default Re: New girl!

Originally Posted by EGon10psi
i just passed that car today sitting exactly how it sits now....fontana? I live in cville and with that amount of power you are probably on the top 5 on the street cars around UNLESS you are talking about track cars. I also like the evo down the street from you have you seen it?
The Evo you talking about White?