Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

body/paint work

Old 08-08-2003, 06:13 AM
demonx2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
demonx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

where is KNOX automotive? i went to bay custom and the lady told me they are not going to do anymore instalations for body kits b/c they have had to many complaints from the customers. Also that they have had accusations of messing up the body kits putting them on and trying to fix them half ass. Personally I think it's bullshit, and I always thought that bay custom was a good place to go. If they would put on my kit and paint my car i could go there but they told me no.

-rob
Old 08-08-2003, 08:18 PM
GSXturboAWD
POS Racer

GSXturboAWD is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down stupid

In reguards to these people: xexjh09. we at Garys do not use wood screws, some times we use counter-sinking screws but that is only when people (like your friend) are to cheap and dont want to pay to get things done properly. Cell. come on man get a life. I've been with Garys for a year 1/2 so the only person besides Gary himself that would say anything would be me and i've never talked shit about G's shop NEVER..... get a life and some maturity (pothead) ha ha not so funny... and same goes out to you DropTop13B with your poop comment. If all of you and your friends have so many problems with Garys come to the shop and tell us in person k....... thanks to pyrate for the compliments. and no sarcastic remarks tword Royal Lude97 she is trying to be helpful. If any refered above have a better looking cars than g's or Royal Lude97's than good for you but from the way things seem you guys dont so stop being jealous and shut up.... point blank !!!
Old 08-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Royal Lude97
Royal Member

Royal Lude97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i guess you told them..... thanks chris, you didnt have to.... b/c we all know that they are all childish and immature.
And by the way.... Gary's Customs works with Hytech Auto and Bay Custom Auto.... we know th owners so those shops coincide with garys.... they all do a good job!
Old 08-10-2003, 09:20 AM
s2k7

s2k7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: stupid

Originally posted by GSXturboAWD
In reguards to these people: xexjh09. we at Garys do not use wood screws, some times we use counter-sinking screws but that is only when people (like your friend) are to cheap and dont want to pay to get things done properly.
i hate that shit. At my work people bring in $100 dollar body kits and dont want to pay to have to imperfections that are in the gel coat taken out, you paint it and they act like its a shitty paint job.

F all you cheap bastards!!!!! ha
Old 08-10-2003, 10:09 AM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by demonx2000
where is KNOX automotive? i went to bay custom and the lady told me they are not going to do anymore instalations for body kits b/c they have had to many complaints from the customers. Also that they have had accusations of messing up the body kits putting them on and trying to fix them half ass. Personally I think it's bullshit, and I always thought that bay custom was a good place to go. If they would put on my kit and paint my car i could go there but they told me no.

-rob
knox is over here in smithfield. gary will do pretty much whatever it takes to get the job done right but idiot ricers hand him some broken piece of shit rocker panels and expect him to make them perfect on the car for $200. isnt happening. if you want quality work and overall good people that will sit down and work on the price with you, head up to knox. take the james river bridge to smithfield, go through your first light. veer right just before your 2nd light onto 258 and knox will be on your right at your first light. if you decide to go there tell him nick reuter recommended you go there. hes done some real good work for me and stands behind his work 100%.

if gary's not around, talk to rob. gary's the short baldin guy and rob's got a moustache.
Old 08-10-2003, 01:37 PM
Dara
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim's Custom Paint does a great job!! Its like borderline yorktown and newport news... kinda near custom car care... I would go there...

edit: I agree with reuter also, I've walked into knox and the cars look awesome!!
Old 08-10-2003, 02:55 PM
demonx2000

demonx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thx for the directions, i'm not trying to through down 300 to get my shit done right. I understand it will take some bones, and i'm willin to shell the money out. I just want a good job for the money i'm willing to spend. Anyway i'll go and check that place out. Thx.

-Rob
Old 08-10-2003, 08:46 PM
96blkcoupe
Registered Member

96blkcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim's custom auto off of 17 in ykt. is a little expensive, but once you get the car back you wont be dissappointed they do a really god job, my aunt sends her really nice cars there (jag, nsx, old muscle cars, etc.) there and theyre really good.