Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

surfing anyone?

Old 09-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: surfing anyone?

It was choppy as hell...
Old 09-09-2007, 05:58 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

what time did you go out, and where ? i went out at 2-530 at first street and it wasnt really that bad.was pretty fun actually, there was some chest high sets coming in and it was semi choppy at most, not nearly like i was expecting it to be. i was expecting nor easter type chop washing machine but it wasnt really that bad, i caught alot of really good waves with especially clean faces and breaking rather well considering how windy it was. it was pretty organized for how hard that east/southeast wind was blowing onshore.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:33 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

I was at croatan and it was nothing like that. Pretty much just a big washing machine. Alot of chop, but some good sets would come through every once and a while. I wanted to go to first street but the g/f wanted to go home. The morning is supposed to be alot more clean and alot better. We will see if I wake up in time to get some surf in before work.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

probably going out in a little bit...ill either be at croatan or the 15 st pier with my 5'8" quad with the burberry traction pad
Old 09-10-2007, 12:35 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

I wish I could go out today but I have to work late. Not fun. Maybe I will see you guys out there another. I am thinking this weekend might be good.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

lets start something in this thread...everyone post up pics of your boards... ill start ... so if there is a day we all go out we can kind of identify a person by their board?

my newest board that ill be riding 5'8" WRV quad fin

Dan Taylor 6'0" - broken 9-9-07

Last edited by Rey Mysterio; 09-10-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

oops..posted twice
Old 09-10-2007, 08:33 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

This is the board I am currently riding.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Rey Mysterio
Registered Member

that idea died..but today is 2-3ft with occasional 4 ft swells...went out earlier in it...little bit chilly but other than that it was nice and semi-glassy for a chance