Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Langley Speedway September 19th!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:01 PM
maacodale
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale
Default Re: Langley Speedway September 19th!

Originally Posted by red96teg
im pretty pissed....i was looking forward to tonight...
Hell I know the feeling, I was under the Camaro most of Sunday and until 11PM Monday and Tuesday. At least it's ready for next week. I do an alignment check once a month and a nut and bolt check every week. Better safe than sorry.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:13 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

and the weather was clear all night
damn shame
Old 09-20-2007, 03:14 PM
ntinhri
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

I actually came all the way from fredericksburg to see the lights out and I was like SHAT!!!!!!!!!! what a waste of gas! not sure if Ill make it next week cause I got class a 6am thrus in f-burg.... So if I dont make it yaw have fun I hope to see ya next season! or at a local autocross...

ppppssss Got my paperwork for TRD sponsership! TRD supercharge will be out in a month or two.. hope to break low 19's next season... the x runner will be "whining" very very soon!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:29 PM
maacodale
Registered Member

maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale

Originally Posted by ntinhri
I actually came all the way from fredericksburg to see the lights out and I was like SHAT!!!!!!!!!! what a waste of gas! not sure if Ill make it next week cause I got class a 6am thrus in f-burg.... So if I dont make it yaw have fun I hope to see ya next season! or at a local autocross...

ppppssss Got my paperwork for TRD sponsership! TRD supercharge will be out in a month or two.. hope to break low 19's next season... the x runner will be "whining" very very soon!
Too cool Steve! Congrats! TRD should help ya out. Tell them to call me, I'll vouch for how hard you run that truck. THAT'S the kinda stuff they need to know about. Toyota owners flogging the products. I look forward to seeing it boosted. Low 19's my ass. I nominate you for 18's! I know you and the truck can do it! Bobby finally made it into the 18's, did my heart good, I know he's been trying. You can do it too. Just wait!
Old 09-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Totmacher

Totmacher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ntinhri

that is awesome steve, congrats man