Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good place for newer Mazda parts besides the dealership?

Old 11-21-2007, 11:17 AM
p-stone
Uno Mas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone
Default Good place for newer Mazda parts besides the dealership?

I am looking for a place in the southside area to buy some parts for a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege. I am located at the Va Beach/Chesapeake line.

I need these parts for the front passenger side:
-lower control arm
-swaybar endlink
-strut (no spring, strut only)

I tried Bap Geon and Advance Auto but they only were able to get the strut. Know any other places besides the dealership where I might be able to order these parts ASAP? I'd rather find a place that carries all three parts at once, hence why I didn't order the strut from the other places.

Thanks very much,
Preston
Old 11-21-2007, 12:11 PM
nuke0907
Never Blend In

nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good place for newer Mazda parts besides the dealership?

i'm a member on rx8club.com and Rosenthal Mazda is one of the vendors. their website doesn't have MS Protege, but i'm sure if you give them a call and ask for Tommy he can help you out. i've ordered several times from them and my products usually arrive within 3 days. it's still a dealership, but they are very reliable and usually have better prices than some of them around here. hope that helps.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:29 PM
TheSlimOne
Import Tuna

TheSlimOne has a spectacular aura aboutTheSlimOne has a spectacular aura about

If your looking for used parts. I am guessing you are.. www.car-parts.com shows a control arm for your car at Ross Used parts in Hampton for $75. I imagine they have more of the stuff you need.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:29 AM
-GoKart-
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nuke0907
i'm a member on rx8club.com and Rosenthal Mazda is one of the vendors. their website doesn't have MS Protege, but i'm sure if you give them a call and ask for Tommy he can help you out. i've ordered several times from them and my products usually arrive within 3 days. it's still a dealership, but they are very reliable and usually have better prices than some of them around here. hope that helps.
I can vouche for Tommy also. He is a great guy to work with.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:19 AM
p-stone
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Originally Posted by TheSlimOne
If your looking for used parts. I am guessing you are.. www.car-parts.com shows a control arm for your car at Ross Used parts in Hampton for $75. I imagine they have more of the stuff you need.
Thanks alot, I will give them a call tomorrow. I'll also call Tommy and see how much a new one is.

Anybody else know somewhere? It's Thanksgiving so I've got a day left for suggestions.