Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

LE5 ecotec tuning for FI

Old 01-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Priestiality
Hello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality
Default Looking for ecotec (LE5) tuning for boost

Whattup!

I need to find a shop comfortable tuning a LE5 ecotec for boost as well as a little help with a turbo install. It's a custom kit with a modified Cobalt SS/SC A2W IC and I need some help planning the routing.

Any of you Cobalt guys have any favorites in the area? It was originally tuned using LS2 edit and a search on this board didn't bring anything up.

Should be a lot of fun when it's done

gratsi!

Last edited by Priestiality; 01-03-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Priestiality
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality
Default Re: LE5 ecotec tuning for FI

hptuners anyone? Tried All aspects but they prefer you import keeds

I thought this place was just crawling with cobalt owners with high aspirations...

Last edited by Priestiality; 01-04-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:07 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Try DTP (Dyno Tuned Performance).. They might be able to help you out..
Old 01-04-2008, 07:34 PM
BrockLee
I WHINE

BrockLee has disabled reputation

A guy on this site, Frost, has said he can tune cobalts. As soon as I get some money together I'm going to ask him to tune mine. From what i remember he doesnt really work at a shop, but he recommended a shop that he is familiar with. Might want to PM him.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Priestiality
Hello

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Try DTP (Dyno Tuned Performance).. They might be able to help you out..
Just checked out their site, i think they will do just fine. Once I get around to the internals, I'm hoping for 400rwhp but I need a conservative tune for the time being.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by BrockLee
A guy on this site, Frost, has said he can tune cobalts. As soon as I get some money together I'm going to ask him to tune mine. From what i remember he doesnt really work at a shop, but he recommended a shop that he is familiar with. Might want to PM him.
I'll have to msg him for some info - i'm using the cobalt's laminova IC and need to take a look at one on a car

Last edited by Priestiality; 01-05-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:35 PM
BrockLee
I WHINE

BrockLee has disabled reputation

Oh right, my bad. Thought you had a cobalt. Youre the guy with the solstice. If all you need to do is look at one ask the guys on the va beach thread in the cobalt forum, im sure one of them would be more then willing to meet up with ya. I would, but im all the way in gloucester. Long ass drive to look at an IC.