Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any of you peoples been to OC Maryland?

Old 02-12-2008 | 04:31 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Any of you peoples been to OC Maryland?

Wifey and I may be burning some vacation time and taking Joshua there with her family as well. Her brother has a Condo, so a place to stay is covered. I have never been there but from Ocean City NJ and the Jersey shore. I am just trying to get feedback on what to expect. I am sure joshua would love the beach being he is 6.
Any ideas, tips, etc?
Old 02-12-2008 | 05:41 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Any of you peoples been to OC Maryland?

I played in a baseball tournament there when I was 14 and got to see the city a little bit. I loved it up there.
Old 02-12-2008 | 05:52 PM
Hondas_Only
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

this time of year OC is D E A D! its a beach town... AC, OC, VB, and MB are all VERY similar. you have a board walk, lots of hotels and a beach. there are some really nice towns that are driving distance from there (about 30min) i think asateaque (sp.) md and chincateage (sp.) md are a couple. my spelling might be off. but they are nice quaint little towns with some interesting landmarks and places to eat.

if youre going in the summer, you'll see everything you would expect to see in a beach town. make sure you hit dough rollers for pizza and theres an ice cream place that they have out there that isnt anywhere but on the eastern shore. hope this helps
Old 02-12-2008 | 07:16 PM
skott
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

get some douche fries from board walk. best shit whether ur drunk er not. lol
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:07 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
this time of year OC is D E A D! its a beach town... AC, OC, VB, and MB are all VERY similar. you have a board walk, lots of hotels and a beach. there are some really nice towns that are driving distance from there (about 30min) i think asateaque (sp.) md and chincateage (sp.) md are a couple. my spelling might be off. but they are nice quaint little towns with some interesting landmarks and places to eat.

if youre going in the summer, you'll see everything you would expect to see in a beach town. make sure you hit dough rollers for pizza and theres an ice cream place that they have out there that isnt anywhere but on the eastern shore. hope this helps
I appreciate it. We were going to go back home to OC, NJ and visit my folks for the week and take Josh to the beach and amusement parks.