Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for photographer, money in hand

Old 03-19-2008, 11:38 AM
JayDM
All-Motor Street Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for photographer, money in hand

What's up guys. I'm looking to have some photos taken of me, head shots, candid shots, professional shots...most in B&W. These photos will be sent with articles that I write for magazines/websites along with my personal blogs.

Please contact me if you are available and please send a link to a portfolio. Also send cost associated with service and schedule you can do this.

Thanks

J
Old 03-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: Looking for photographer, money in hand

Hey Jay. Where are you located? This would be helpful information for a potential photographer. Also, it'll help us put your thread in the appropriate section.

If you're local to the 757, hit Ritz or S dot Camp up. They're both great.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:59 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

www.illusivemedia.com ask for curtis tell them kory sent you
Old 03-21-2008, 12:26 PM
JayDM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Corey
Hey Jay. Where are you located? This would be helpful information for a potential photographer. Also, it'll help us put your thread in the appropriate section.

If you're local to the 757, hit Ritz or S dot Camp up. They're both great.

Sorry about that. I'm in the 757, but I have found someone already. Thanks everyone for looking.

J
Old 03-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

ritz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!