Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need to test a part on a Automatic, AWD, 95+ DSM - any local volunteers?

Old 04-02-2008, 11:13 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Need to test a part on a Automatic, AWD, 95+ DSM - any local volunteers?

I have a couple things I'd like to test out, but it requires a Auto, AWD, 2G DSM, which I seem to be having trouble finding owners who's car is actually on the road and running. So I've been trying to find a local volunteer for quite some time. Basicly what I have done is reprogrammed an OEM transmission computer for more race-friendly shift maps and harder shifts, and need to check the code in a running car. The car that the TCU came out of isn't finished being built yet.