Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Viper Alarm Issues Need some Help in NOVA ASAP

Old 04-12-2008, 08:48 AM
JustaGSR18
I <3 MY EG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JustaGSR18 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Viper Alarm Issues Need some Help in NOVA ASAP

Originally Posted by google
guys thanks for the input, im going to take the key to the dealer mon. for now im pulling the alarm out completely as I dont need the headache anymore. I ve had issues on the past being locked out, car not starting, not turning off...

if you guys want an alarm and possibly help me out with some issues let me know. im in woodbridge!
if you dont know what you are doing I wouldn't reccomend trying to pull the alarm yourself, you could cause bigger problems.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

ForcedFedTeg GREAT installer.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:58 PM
BoostedVaDa
Switchin_Lanes

BoostedVaDa has disabled reputation

but wouldn't he be able to tell if he tried to start it with the key and the key light on the dash lit up. My when they put the alarm in they wired ecu kill instead of starter kill.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:03 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

its already fixed. I went to his house yesterday and helped him. I guess a relay for the fuel cut off switch went bad. I just conected the wires for the fuel pump and it started fine.