Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

2nd gen teg question

Old 10-09-2003, 06:01 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default 2nd gen teg question

i jes got a 2nd gen teg and after i have driven the car and turned it off the cooling fan comes on after car is off and runs....i know this isnt normal but what should be done....
Old 10-09-2003, 06:14 PM
StreetEvo
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

actually, it is normal Ben. It cools the radiator fluid in the car, lowering the temp. When you turn the car off the coolant that is actually inside the block can still raise in temperature thus opening the thermostat. When the thermostat opens the cooler fluid in the radiator makes its way into the block, keeping the internals from getting damaged.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:31 PM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

yo man, first of post all your g2 tech Qs on G2IC like i tell you all the time. but my old teg does it too. It used to always stay on after i turned the car off and it would kill the battery. If you want, you should just run a new ignition wire to your fan
i could help you if you wanted, you gotta buy me lunch though
Old 10-10-2003, 12:20 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

hey francisco how much would that cost or is it u can fix it i would jes have to buy lunch...??