Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

traffic ticket question

Old 07-11-2008, 09:41 AM
1aznTT
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT
Default Re: traffic ticket question

Well, the "obvious" achievement I was trying to make, was you should respect the speed limit, and you are "obviously" speeding. and "Obviously" breaking the law

so who cares if it was you or one of the other 8 vehicles that got slammed.

You probably deserve it. Quit calling it a "Lidar" it caught the speed of a mass of vehicles, or probably you (they are quite advanced i'm sure now - a - days) breaking the damn law.

you deserve the fucking ticket. I hope you get plenty more of them...until you are man enough to stand up for your mistakes...

quit pussying out and blaiming it on this or that.

I know your type. It's ALWAYS SOMEONE else's fault. It's not your fault you were speeding, it's the cops, or it's the other cars, and you're the only persecuted POOR bastard who got caught...or it's the "Lidar" and it clearly is "lying" about your speed...

dumbass.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Priestiality
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Originally Posted by 1aznTT
.or it's the "Lidar" and it clearly is "lying" about your speed...

dumbass.

lol lidar is the name of the method of clocking speed with the laser, not some goofy name. They are able to pick out one car and usually do aim for the one that catches their eye.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Priestiality
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

on another note, has anyone used presubmitted their request for a continuance by paper and have it honored?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:53 PM
1aznTT
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by idkfa
lol lidar is the name of the method of clocking speed with the laser, not some goofy name. They are able to pick out one car and usually do aim for the one that catches their eye.
LOL.

Well MY BAD then...
hahaha This guy is still a fucking goober.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:19 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

And if the class is court mandated/DMV mandated you dont get the points, just gotta spend under $75 and sit on your bum for 8 hours =D

Could be wrong though
Old 07-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Priestiality
Hello

or you can do it online in less
just save all the pages and keep clicking next until you get to the test.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:26 PM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1aznTT
Well, the "obvious" achievement I was trying to make, was you should respect the speed limit, and you are "obviously" speeding. and "Obviously" breaking the law

so who cares if it was you or one of the other 8 vehicles that got slammed.

You probably deserve it. Quit calling it a "Lidar" it caught the speed of a mass of vehicles, or probably you (they are quite advanced i'm sure now - a - days) breaking the damn law.

you deserve the fucking ticket. I hope you get plenty more of them...until you are man enough to stand up for your mistakes...

quit pussying out and blaiming it on this or that.

I know your type. It's ALWAYS SOMEONE else's fault. It's not your fault you were speeding, it's the cops, or it's the other cars, and you're the only persecuted POOR bastard who got caught...or it's the "Lidar" and it clearly is "lying" about your speed...

dumbass.
Hehehe.... children like you amuse me. Since I actualy work on similar equipment for a navy contractor, I'll educate you real quick before I stop posting on this.

LiDAR is an accronym for what he used to clock me. Laser Indicated Detection And Ranging.

Just like RADAR = Radio and Ranging

Sonar = Sound Navigation and Ranging

I'm not as familiar with the technique and ability of the law enforcement equipment.

I'm sure you would like to laugh at other people getting more tickets there 1aznTT... You are the type person Darwin needs to take discriminate action against, unfortunately he won't do it fast enough and the rest of the world will have to continue to deal with your arrogant ignorant immature ass until natural selection does its job with you. Heheh, I know your type too, so there, I've humored you, you've gotten the response you were looking for, be gone.

and for the record, where did I complain and not own up to my mistake ? I don't believe I bitched about being pulled over anywhere in my statements.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:35 PM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by idkfa
on another note, has anyone used presubmitted their request for a continuance by paper and have it honored?
I did this when I was in the navy... However, it was some time ago, like back in '99 and my command wrote up the request. Similarly, I've witnessed people making those requests in the courtroom (the judge granted it) and heard of sending in letters. All I can recommend is send in the request, then make a follow up phone call to see if they honor it.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:11 PM
1aznTT
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by S13wannabe
Hehehe.... children like you amuse me. Since I actualy work on similar equipment for a navy contractor, I'll educate you real quick before I stop posting on this.

LiDAR is an accronym for what he used to clock me. Laser Indicated Detection And Ranging.

Just like RADAR = Radio and Ranging

Sonar = Sound Navigation and Ranging

I'm not as familiar with the technique and ability of the law enforcement equipment.

I'm sure you would like to laugh at other people getting more tickets there 1aznTT... You are the type person Darwin needs to take discriminate action against, unfortunately he won't do it fast enough and the rest of the world will have to continue to deal with your arrogant ignorant immature ass until natural selection does its job with you. Heheh, I know your type too, so there, I've humored you, you've gotten the response you were looking for, be gone.

and for the record, where did I complain and not own up to my mistake ? I don't believe I bitched about being pulled over anywhere in my statements.
Apparently you have no idea what I'm even complaining about.

I didn't say anything until you complained about being picked out of 8 people all going the same speed.

I just pointed out you were all fucking speeding. The fact that I have no idea what the fuck a Lidar is, is almost irrelevant.