Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hampton people watch your shit

Old 07-16-2008, 04:26 AM
s2katin
misunderstood.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin
Default Re: hampton people watch your shit

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt
This is Drag, if you came in here made a post saying "I just saved a 3 year old girl from a child molester, he stated he was a mexican and couldn't resist his urges, if i hadn't got there he surely would of raped and murdered here, i called the police and he is now in custody and the girl is safe at home" The drag response would be "WHAT THE FUCK DOES HIM BEING MEXICAN HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!?!" or "Was she quit? id hit it" etc, it doesn't matter what point you are trying to convey, people will be assholes.

Also thank you sir, i work in hampton/nn and not the so great parts, i will keep my eyes peeled and my side arm readily available .
Lol yes I know this.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:58 AM
Beachin_240
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Sure.

IF they don't have a weapon and you blow them away, you're going to jail for manslaughter/murder.

Is your car worth that?
Seriously, people get way too rigid over their cars. The way some of you guys talk it's like...if someone broke into your house, raped your daughter and drove away in your Integra, you'd be like FUCK I JUST SPENT $500 ON THOSE MUGEN KNOCKOFFS.

I hate car thieves too, and sure, I'd point a gun at someone if I catch them breaking into my shit. I'm not gonna blaze someone down over a car.

Good of the OP to warn people, though.

Last edited by Beachin_240; 07-16-2008 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:39 AM
V12
Registered Member

V12 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 250
That's why you don't shoot to kill!

Seriously, even if you fire a weapon and miss, they'll either run or draw down, and it'll either be over or you'll immediately proceed to empty your clip. That's why it would be good to load exactly one blank into the first round of a clip.
You’re such an idiot that it’s a subject for it’s own thread. Loading the first round as a blank? It’s pretty obvious that you’ve never fired a weapon before.

1. A semi-auto pistol isn’t going to cycle with a blank unless the barrel has some kind of blank adapting plug

2. Any over zealous prosecutor is going to say that if your life wasn’t in enough danger for you to fire a lethal round than your life wasn’t in danger to fire the weapon in the first place.