Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night?

Old 08-25-2008, 05:32 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night

Originally Posted by JAGweb
Maybees. I did has a cheezburger I waaz eeating

NUUUMMMYYY!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 AM
MABAGAL
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default Re: So who were the two idiots trying to drift from Culver to Upton on Thursday night

he wanted your cheese paper!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:02 AM
OhShift!
Registered member

OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift! OhShift!

I know I would it for that.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:55 AM
burton
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OM NOM NOM
fuck you dawg my foot slipped so I lost control of the wheel I can outdrift you any day of the week. mcarthur parking garage 10:30 be there!
"dawg"

lol
Old 08-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Dmac
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by burton
"dawg"

lol
dont hate dawg