Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle sites

Old 09-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Ordie
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycle sites

www.sportbikes.net
www.sportbikes.com
www.sportbikes.ws
Old 09-07-2008, 03:16 PM
thecollegekid
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

Since you're in Suffolk...

Monkey Riders
Old 09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
onepointone
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FuQnW31rd
again
site was hacked & rebuilt
My fault. We must of posted at the same time by looking at the time stamps on our posts.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:38 PM
SeanJohn
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SparklingWiggle
It's got 10 members, no? For some reason I though it was bigger than that.
It was we had over 130 members

Originally Posted by onepointone
Total Members : 10
Total Posts : 65
Total Topics : 22
Total Categories : 6
Total Boards : 27

www.gixxer.com is pretty good.
As of right now. but It will get back up there, Were having a car/bike wash + cookout in a few weeks to help re introduce the site.

Originally Posted by TPJ
Really? When did this happen? I still drop by to read shit every now and then. Haven't in a week or so though.
From Augest 31 - sept 3. A group of hackers where targeting SMF forum software. According to my sources there was a weak point in the version 1.1.4 which we where using. So with that in mind the manage to wipe out the entire forum software/database.

Which forced us to rebuild. But its re-open and we upgraded to the newest version of the software whch patched the weak points. Im also working with my hosting provider to watch for hackers and changing all old software passwords etc.

In conculsion we are growing and welcome everyone back to the site. We are always open for new riders to come ride with us.

Also We are partnering with Motorcycles for the cure, for there upcomming event which you can find info on our main site.

We also are working on new stickers, shirts, and New Improved software. So please come and hang out with us.

Last edited by SeanJohn; 09-07-2008 at 03:40 PM.